Marley and Aspen

Feral Fosters/Transitional Barn Cat Holder

Volunteer to keep feral cats until we find a relocation site for them.

Requirements: Space for a large cat enclosure (CCAT will provide) on your own property. Ability to feed,water, and clean litter box daily.

CCAT will provide food, litter box, and litter. CCAT will also provide linens and hiding boxes.